Microalgae biotechnology leader AlgaEnergy S.A., is expanding its global presence by adding new subsidiaries in Turkey and Australia. AlgaEnergy is dedicated to bringing the most innovative products to growers around the globe.
- The company is continuing with its internationalization plan, “Project Victoria,” by establishing these new businesses and recruiting top leadership talent to support the introduction of AlgaEnergy’s unique product portfolio to these important agricultural regions.
- More farmers are integrating biology and chemistry to achieve better yields and healthier crops.
- AlgaEnergy’s expansion in Turkey and Australia, will help local markets by bringing cutting-edge natural and sustainable technologies to promote crop and soil health.
- AlgaEnergy has created its subsidiary AlgaEnergy Biotechnology Industry and Trade LLC headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
- AlgaEnergy has also opened a new subsidiary in Australia, AlgaEnergy Australia New Zealand Pty. Ltd., to support business opportunities in the region. Australia and New Zealand represent key agricultural markets that have created clear sustainability goals for the future.
In April 2020, AlgaEnergy’s wholly-owned subsidiary in India, MicroAlgae Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (MASI), and Krishi Rasayan Export Pvt Ltd‘s (KREPL) sister concern , Agrolife Sciences Corporation (ALSC), have formed a 50-50 joint venture in India, AgMA Energy Pvt. Ltd.
In April 2020, AlgaEnergy launches a new R&D project in collaboration with the University of Cadiz,
AlgaEnergy, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, is a leading microalgae biotechnology firm. The company develops biostimulant products for aquaculture, agriculture, nutrition and cosmetics sectors. It has increased its global presence by adding new subsidiaries in Turkey and Australia.