The pandemic has greatly changed the daily lives of people across the globe, including the Southeast Asian country Vietnam. The country has approximately 1,400 km border with China and highly vulnerable to COVID-19. During these challenging circumstances, Vietnam remains open for business and continues to welcome international investors and business partners.
The success of Vietnams fight against COVID-19 can be credited to its early preventive measures, particularly strict implementation of social distancing guidelines.
Vinamilk support the country to fight against epidemics
- Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company continued to support nutritious products for central units at the central level who are directly fighting COVID-19 epidemic.
- Supporting the frontline forces to fight against epidemics
- After the product support program for nearly 1,000 top-level health workers in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Vinamilk’s nutritional products will continue to be delivered to nearly 1,500 hands-on hands.
- Specifically, the products chosen to support are 100% Vinamilk Fresh Milk, probiotic yogurt, probiotic juice, and orange juice because in addition to providing additional nutrients, energy also helps strengthen the resistance
During COVID -19, Vinamilk exported milk to China
- After being officially granted the export code to China at the end of February 2020.
- It must strictly comply with regulations on disease prevention and social isolation.
- However, on April 16, 2020, Vinamilk completed production steps to export the first batch of Ong Tho condensed milk to China, while the country is still applying strict epidemic control measures.
- Along with a $20 million milk export contract with a partner at Gulfood Dubai earlier this year.