The leading technology company Bosch in fight against the corona virus, has started the production of respiratory masks. The company puts fully automated systems for mask production into operation.
- Production of over half a million masks every day
- Bosch designs production line for mouth-nose coverage
- Bosch special machine construction has developed a special system for mask production.
- Five fully automated production lines at four Bosch locations worldwide are producing mouth-to-nose covers to protect against infections.
- Bosch provides the construction plans to interested companies free of charge. More than 30 companies have already requested construction plans for the special system from Bosch.
In January 2020, Bosch announced that it has increased its stake in Ceres Power from 3.9 percent to around 18 percent. To increase its stake, Bosch subscribes to new Ceres Power shares and acquires additional shares from existing shareholders. Bosch is investing a total of approximately $96 million.
In November 2019, Bosch and xarvio Digital Farming Solutions from BASF will further expand their collaboration in the area of digital solutions for agriculture. To this end, the companies have founded a project house in which they will in future also summarize the joint research and development activities.
Robert Bosch GmbH, headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany, is a global engineering, service and electronics company. The company manufactures electrical drives, generators, diesel systems, steering systems for automotive sector. The company has more than 400,000 employees worldwide. The companys activities are divided into the four business sectors Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology across the world.