The worldwide IT service provider Cognizant signed an agreement to acquire a global consultancy firm Collaborative Solutions, specialized in Workday enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The deal will add new finance and HR advisory and implementation services to Cognizant’s cloud offerings.
Collaborative Solutions, is one of the world’s largest Workday consultancies, enables clients across financial services, healthcare, technology, government, education, and other organizations to transform their operations using enterprise cloud applications. The company also provides a broad range of services like strategy development, organizational change management, and the deployment and management of finance, HR, planning, and higher education solutions.
The prominent acquisitions by Cognizant in last one year are mentioned below:
- March 2020: Cognizant announced an agreement to acquire the USA based Lev, a privately-held, digital marketing consultancy company. Lev helps businesses simplify and modernize their marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to provide data-driven insight and personalization across the customer journey.
- February 2020: Cognizant had announced the intention to acquire the French operations of EI-Technologies. The acquisition would expand the Cognizant’s global Salesforce practice and enhance the client resources in the European region. France based EI-Technologies is a Salesforce Platinum Partner. The company offers consulting solution implementation and digital training to the clients.
- January 2020: Cognizant acquire Code Zero Consulting, a privately-held Atlanta-USA based company and a leading provider of consulting and implementation services for cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and billing solutions. The deal strengthens Cognizant’s cloud solutions portfolio. Code Zero was founded in 2016 and specializes in digital transformation by providing strategy, implementation, and migration capabilities to evolve legacy systems to cloud-based CPQ and billing systems. The company is a Salesforce Platinum Partner.
- October 2019: Cognizant acquired Contino, a privately-held technology consulting firm. London based Contino specializes in digital transformation by leveraging enterprise DevOps methodologies, an advanced data platforms. The company has more than 350 employees globally and has operations in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
- June 2019: Cognizant acquired Zenith Technologies, a life science manufacturing technology provider. Cork, Ireland based Zenith Technologies specializes in implementing digital technologies to manage, control, and optimize drug and medical device production. The deal will strengthen Cognizant’s capabilities for designing, implementing, and managing end-to-end operational systems for connected biopharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
- March 2019: Cognizant has acquired Dublin based Meritsoft, a privately-held financial software company. Meritsoft is known for its FINBOS platform for post-trade processing, taxes, fees, commissions, and cash flow functions between financial institutions.
Cognizant headquartered in New Jersey, United States is a global professional service leader. The company involves in digital, technology, consulting, and operations services across the world. It helps in transforming clients’ business, operations, and technology as per the digital era. The company’s unique and consultative approach helps clients to build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Cognizant provides efficient solutions with the help of more than 300,000 associates worldwide. The company has offices in 37 countries to help clients with innovative technologies essential for modern enterprises such as IoT, digital engineering, artificial intelligence, and cloud.