The global professional services provider Deloitte announced that its Ireland affiliate Deloitte Ireland LLP has has acquired cloud consultancy and managed services provider DNM. DNM is a strong and well-established IT consultancy, and one of the foremost cloud technology service providers.
- DNM provides solutions in the areas of cloud, analytics and managed services.
- Deloitte and DNM are both focused on accelerating business transformation for clients through technology, with particular synergies in their cloud engineering offerings and capabilities.
- The combination will create further scale and strength providing Deloitte, already well known for combining trusted business acumen with extensive technology services, with increased capacity to support clients in determining how they can best drive transformation in their businesses through the adoption of cloud technologies.
- In December 2019, Deloitte and AT&T signed an agreement to bring 5G network connectivity and edge computing services to Deloitte University to help it transform the future of digital corporate learning and workplace collaboration.
- Deloitte University (DU) is a 700,000 sq. ft. leadership and learning center located near Dallas in Westlake, Texas. DUs learning programs are focused on developing the worlds best leaders, often incorporating and relying on leading-edge technologies to help power their programs.
- In December 2019, Deloitte and Google Cloud announced that together they will leverage the strength of their portfolios in cyber and cloud solutions to provide customers with end-to-end secure cloud transformation services and solutions in support of their digital transformation journeys and to better combat cyber threats.
Deloitte, headquartered in London, United Kingdom, is worlds leading consulting and auditing services provider. It also provides tax and financial advisory services across the globe. The company has approximately 286,000 professionals in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies.