First slide

Digital marketing leader Dentsu Aegis Network, announced that it has signed the complete ownership agreement for 100% of Merkle shares. Maryland based Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled marketing firm.
Before the signing of ownership agreement Dentsu owned 66% of Merkle shares with an option to buy the remaining share 34% in Q3 2021. The acquisition of Merkle will strengthen the Dentsu’s CRM and Media platform.

The deal also allows the deployment of key Merkle talent to global roles across Dentsu Aegis Network.

  • January 2020: Dentsu Inc. announced that it will partner with Honolulu based Jelly Works in Hawaii to offer an exchange membership program beginning February 1, 2020. Furthermore, as part of the partnership, the companies will also launch “Island Innovation Project” to support startups and entrepreneurs focusing on solutions and innovation relevant to island formations, such as Hawaii and Japan.
  • December 2019: Dentsu Inc., had entered into a strategic cooperative business agreement with Shanghai based Group Limited.

  • December 2019: Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. had reached an agreement to acquire a 100% stake in Chef Smart Marketing Mix, a full-service digital agency in Colombia.


About Dentsu Aegis Network
London based Dentsu Aegis Network, is a part of Japan’s advertising form Dentsu Inc.. Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading international media and digital marketing company. It has operation in more than 145 countries globally and having approximately 42,000 dedicated digital marketing specialists. Dentsu Aegis is made up of ten global network brands РIsobar, Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu X, iProspect, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum.

Prominent Global Investors

View all

Related News