Hard Rock International (HRI), a world’s leading dining brand, announced a global partnership with the Coca-Cola Company to introduce Coca-Cola’s brand portfolio to Hard Rock Cafe locations worldwide beginning in 2020.
After the partnership deal, now customers at Hard Rock Cafe will be able to pair their preferred Coca-Cola products with a delicious menu of Hard Rock, including award-winning Steak Burgers, such as The Original Legendary Burger and Double Decker Double Cheeseburger, Sliders, and other items from the menu.
Stephen K. Judge, President of Cafe Operations at Hard Rock International said “We are proud to announce the partnership in Coca-Cola’s backyard in Atlanta at our beautifully-renovated Cafe, which would make for the perfect spot for guests to have their first Coca-Cola at Hard Rock. I speak for all of our Cafe representatives when I share our excitement to bring Coca-Cola’s impressive lineup of beverages to our guests in 2020.”
Prominent investments and deals by HRI and the Coca-Cola Company are mentioned below:
- October 2019: HRI’s Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa formally announced its highly-anticipated $700 million expansion plans.
- July 2019: Hard Rock International opened at London’s iconic Piccadilly
Circus, providing a look into the new brand vision for Hard Rock Cafes globally.
- June 2019: The Coca-Cola Company, The International Olympic Committee (IOC), and China Mengniu Dairy Company Ltd announced a joint worldwide Olympic Partnership to 2032
- May 2019: Coca-Cola has announced that the company will maintain its majority stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
- January 2019: The Coca-Cola Company has completed the acquisition of Chi Ltd. in Nigeria.
- January 2019: The Coca-Cola has completed the acquisition of Costa Coffee from Whitbread PLC. Costa has operations in more than 30 countries in the world.
About Hard Rock
Hard Rock International (HRI), one of the world’s most recognized dining, entertainment, and hospitality company, headquartered in Florida, the USA. HRI is operating in around 76 countries spanning 262 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops, and Cafes. The company owns the world’s most valuable collection of music souvenirs at more than 83,000 pieces, which exhibited at its places around the world. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida, the USA.
The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, headquartered in Atlanta, the USA, is world’s largest beverage company. The company offers more than 500 sparkling brands to refresh consumers in about 200 countries and territories. In addition to Coca-Cola, the company’s portfolio includes the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as Fanta, Costa coffee, Sprite, AdeS soy-based beverages, Minute Maid juices, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, vitaminwate, Powerade sports drinks, ZICO coconut water, and Simply juices.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juice drinks. The company ranks among the world’s top 10 private employers with approximately 700,000 associates worldwide, including the company’s bottling partners.