Global investment firm KKR, has entered into an agreement to acquire a leading manufacturer of specialty aerospace hardware provider Novaria Group, from Rosewood Private Investments and Tailwind Advisors.
Details provided below:
- The transaction between KKR & Novaria Group is subject to regulatory approvals and is expected to close by 1Q 2020.
- Texas based Novaria Group is an independent supplier of complex, highly engineered components and specialty processes for the aerospace and defence industry.
- Novaria Group founded by CEO Bryan Perkins in 2011, the group focus to improve the aerospace supply chain with an emphasis on better technology, processes and infrastructure. At present, the company serves more than 500 customers.
- Novaria has deep industry knowledge, demonstrated integrity and an abiding regard for human capital. The Group also deploys its leadership experience to improve the operational and business capabilities and capital resources of small to mid-market commercial aerospace manufacturing firms.
- Novaria Group is investing and strategically operating in defined segments of the precision component sector,
- Worlds leading investment firm KKR manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds.