An unprecedented global health crisis is affecting the economic growth of countries. Russia has taken swift action by closing its approximately 4300-kilometer border with China in early days of the pandemic, the other measures taken by the Government are featured below:
- Introducing medical check-ups at the airport for flights from severely affected countries.
- Progressively closed the border some European countries, mandated self-quarantine for people arriving from other countries.
- Announce the closer of schools, theaters, and sports facilities, and encouraged remote work.
- The central government has asked regional authorities to implement containment policies commensurate with the extent of infection in their regions.
- Lukoil signed memorandum on production of sulzer oilfield service equipment in kogalym
- LUKOIL has signed a trilateral memorandum with Sulzer Ltd. and Kogalym Oilfield Equipment Service LLC (KNPO), which involves establishing a service company to maintain, repair and upgrade LUKOIL’s rotating equipment including compressors, pumps, etc. in the West Siberian region.
- The memorandum envisages the localization of spare parts production for energy-efficient pumping equipment in Kogalym.
- The parties agreed on a preliminary road map for the period up to 2022 and started preparing the main agreement.
Sberbank to finance construction of solar power plant in Bashkortostan
Sberbank and Solar Systems GC are expanding their partnership by deciding to finance the construction of a solar power plant, the Kalmykia SPP with the total capacity of 25 MW, in the Republic of Bashkortostan.