Japanese automobile manufacturer Nissan Motor announced a US$302 million investment in advanced technologies and equipment for its Tochigi Plant in Japan.
Details provided below:
- Nissan also plans to invest in advanced technologies for its factories around the world.
- The investment in innovations will help to deliver a new generation of electrified and intelligent automobiles that embody the companys Nissan Intelligent Mobility vision.
- The new investment and transformation will also making production operations more flexible, efficient and sustainable.
- Nissan also use Robots to perform certain strenuous tasks efficiently.
Nissans next generation of cars will be advance, electrified, intelligent and more connected.
- Were facing an unprecedented evolution in the capabilities of our vehicles, said Hideyuki Sakamoto, Nissans executive vice president for manufacturing and supply chain management. Our job is to make this evolution a reality by rethinking how we build cars. This will also mean shifting the efforts of our expert technicians from techniques theyve already mastered to new, unexplored areas.