Japan based SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., completes the acquisition Of AIM Aerospace from Liberty Hall Capital Partners (LHCP). AIM Aerospace is headquartered in Renton, Washington.
Details provided below:
- After this deal AIM Aerospace is now a wholly owned operating company of SEKISUI CHEMICAL.
- Renton based AIM Aerospace is a leading designer and producer of advanced composite structures, systems, engine components and thermoplastic technology for the global aerospace industry.
- AIM Aerospace also helps in the implementation of advanced thermoplastics and intelligent automation in aerospace sector.
- SEKISUI America Corporation (SAC), located in Secaucus, NJ, serves as the regional headquarters for SEKISUI’s North American companies. SAC’s parent company is SEKISUI CHEMICAL headquartered in Japan is a parent company of SEKISUI America Corporation (SAC) based in Secaucus.
- SEKISUI CHEMICAL has around 26,000 employees work in over 200 companies in 21 countries.
- The SEKISUI CHEMICAL group conducts business in the fields of residential and social infrastructure creation and chemical solutions.