New York based The Jordan Company (TJC) has completed the acquisition of Polymer Solutions Group’s Polymer Additives division from Arsenal Capital Partners.
Details provided below:
- PSG Polymer Additives headquartered in Cleveland, provides homogenizing agents, process aids, dispersions, and release agents for the rubber, plastic, and engineered wood industries globally.
- PSG Polymer has five plants, developing products that meet customer specifications, provide superior performance characteristics, enhance processing efficiency, and optimize supply chains.
- Even after this deal Polymer Solutions Group’s Functional Materials Division will remain with Arsenal which headquartered in Calhoun, Georgia.
- TJC is a middle-market private equity firm based in New York since 1982. The company involves in growth of many businesses including Industrials, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare & Consumer, and Telecom, Technology & Utility.
- A leading private equity firm Arsenal Capital is specializes in investments in middle?market specialty industrials and healthcare companies.
- Mike Ivany, CEO of PSG Polymer Additives, said, “My team and I are excited to be working with Jordan as we build out our global platform, grow our release agent market position, and continue to expand the market for our advanced technology SureMix® Performance Process Aids for silica rubber compounding. I want to thank the Arsenal team who has been a great partner. They helped us to reach our goals and to set the company on a trajectory that will propel growth over the next five years.”