The leading apparel and footwear company VF Corporation, announced more than $10.3 million worth of support in the fight against COVID-19. The company helps healthcare workers and those struggling to cope in the face of a historic pandemic.
- VF Corporation, The VF Foundation, and the VF family of brands have used a people-first approach to make critical decisions about how to do the most good battling COVID-19.
- VF has donated more than $7 million in cash to directly support emergency responders, provide testing kits, medical supplies and help the financially vulnerable access food and social services.
- The donations include more than $2 million from VF Corporation and The VF Foundation to provide medical supplies, aid to healthcare workers, and food and social services in countries without strong social support systems.
- In total, VF brands have donated more than $3.2 million worth of products providing warmth and protection to frontline healthcare and essential workers.
- Donations include: 60,000 pairs of gloves from The North Face, 40,000 pairs of Vans shoelaces for face masks, 24,000 pairs of Vans shoes, 12,000 Jansport backpacks, 7,000 Kipling waist packs, 15,000 pairs of Smartwool socks, 1,475 pairs of Timberland PRO nursing shoes and Timberland work boots, 130 The North Face down jackets
- In April 2020, The VF Foundation, the private grantmaking organization funded by VF Corporation, announced that it will contribute an initial $1.5 million to support local communities around the world as they respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
About VF Corporation
VF Corporation headquartered in North Carolina, USA, is one of the worlds largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies. The company has more than 50,000 employees helping different brands of the company to connect with the people. The company is known by its iconic brands like Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Wrangler and Lee.